CavinKare forays into liquid candy
The company plans to roll out more variants of this product
July 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
CavinKare Pvt Ltd has forayed into the confectionery segment with its liquid candy Funfills at Rs 1 price point under the brand Chinni's. The candy comes in five different fruit variants. According to Mr C.K. Ranganathan, Chairman and Managing Director of the company, the candy is made out of fruit pulp and fruit bits.
To start with, the company has launched its products in the Tamil Nadu and West Bengal markets. The national rollout is set to happen before the end of 2011.
CavinKare plans to come out with more variants of this product and also plans new products in the months to come.
Currently, CavinKare's food portfolio, which includes snacks under the brand Garden, a range of pickles and vermicelli under the brand Chinni's, contributes over 35 per cent of the company's turnover. Last year, CavinKare posted a turnover of Rs 1,040 crore.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019