CavinKare's new snack facility
State of the art eight acre plant.July 18, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Garden namkeens was acquired by Cavinkare Pvt Ltd in August 2009, and that has marked a new chapter in the success story for Gardens. Garden Namkeens has opened its new facility at Bhiwandi, Maharashtra. Spread across eight acres, the factory deploys futuristic technology to cater to the brand’s current and future requirements. The investment of the plant is Rs 80 crore and has a current renewed capacity of 1,200 metric tonnes which will be scaled up largely to 1,800 metric tonnes as the demand increases.
Commenting on this, TD Mohan, Joint Managing Director, CavinKare Pvt. Ltd said, “Garden Namkeens is a significant brand from CavinKare that has grown to become a prominent snack in the market today. With this plant we can now pursue aggressive growth for Garden Namkeens products across the country and also introduce a wide range of other products within salted snacks and sweets categories.”
The machineries used are imported from USA and Australia which is qualified as world’s best for manufacturing snacks. The factory is designed to be environment-friendly using green sources of energy like agricultural waste which is also the main source. The cooling technology is also ozone friendly and the water used is 100 per cent recyclable. This infrastructure will meet out the International FDA requirements.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021