CavinKare to launch new products by 2014
Diversified FMCG company, CavinKare, plans to launch 2-3 products in the food and hair-care segments by 2014, a top company executive has said.
January 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Diversified FMCG company, CavinKare, plans to launch 2-3 products in the food and hair-care segments by 2014, a top company executive has said. “We are in the final stages of developing innovative products in the food and hair-care segments and by 2014, we will launch 2-3 new products. We will begin this journey by unveiling an innovative product in the foods segment in 2013,” CavinKare Executive Vice-President (Human Resources), Murali Santhanam, said. Innovation will be the company's focus not only for developing products, but also in the corporate culture for the next two years, he added. On international expansion, he said after establishing a foothold in the national market, CavinKare is also increasing its popularity in the global arena. “We are now looking at Egypt, West Africa and the US for the personal care and food product segments,” he added.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India