Celebrate Woman’s Day at The Bombay Store
On the occasion of International Women's Day, 8 March The Bombay Store has announced a special discount for women.
March 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
On the occasion of International Women's Day, 8 March The Bombay Store has announced a special discount for women. On purchase of merchandise worth a particular amount Gift Vouchers are earned that can be redeemed on the next purchase, valid up to 3 months. The offer is available in all 11 outlets of The Bombay Store from 6th to 8th March, 2010.
The Bombay Store offers a wide range of products from fashion accessories to apparel. Contemporary designed household gifts and artifacts for all occasions. There is also a range of bed & bath products, wellness and tableware to choose from.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2