Celebrate Woman’s Day at The Bombay Store
On the occasion of International Women's Day, 8 March The Bombay Store has announced a special discount for women.
March 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
On the occasion of International Women's Day, 8 March The Bombay Store has announced a special discount for women. On purchase of merchandise worth a particular amount Gift Vouchers are earned that can be redeemed on the next purchase, valid up to 3 months. The offer is available in all 11 outlets of The Bombay Store from 6th to 8th March, 2010.
The Bombay Store offers a wide range of products from fashion accessories to apparel. Contemporary designed household gifts and artifacts for all occasions. There is also a range of bed & bath products, wellness and tableware to choose from.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India