Celio enters Chennai
The brand announces the launch of their 3rd outlet in Chennai
September 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Celio, the leading international fashion men’s wear brand, today unlocked the doors to its third stand alone store in Chennai, at KNK Road. The store, spread across 1700 sq ft, is entirely dedicated to men and offers unique Celio style which is Latin inspired fashion that is virile relaxed and sensual.
The Celio Store in Chennai will introduce the Celio Autumn Winter 2011 Collection which is an eclectic blend of quirky, suave and sophisticated apparel capturing the varied hues and moods of the young urban man.
The store at KNK Road will introduce the exciting and suave collection of apparel and accessories for men, in an assortment of colours and cuts with the quality, sophistication and discretion one expects in all Celio style. The store will showcase ‘Collection Rouge’ which is a premium line offering elegant and more fitted sportswear models and the ‘Celio Club’ line which infuses novelty with sophistication with all the elements of a contemporary modernised wardrobe.
Commenting on the occasion of the launch, Rajat Luthra, CEO, Celio Future Fashion Limited said, “The consumer response we have received for Celio from this market has been overwhelming and thus the brand decided to expand further by launching its 5th outlet in the city. The Celio store will cater to the fashion needs of the modern man and proudly display a collection which will encompass a variety of colours, trendy designs, and impeccable quality of the style infused apparel.”
Price Range for A/W 2011:
Cardigans- Rs 3199 to Rs 6999; Denims- Rs.1599 to Rs.3199; Jackets- Rs. 5999 onwards; Shirts- Rs. 999 to Rs 1799; Trousers- Rs 1999 to Rs 2899; T-Shirts- Rs.599 to Rs 1799; Gloves- Rs 999 to Rs 1799; Polo T-Shirts- Rs 699 to Rs 1799; Bag- Rs 1,899 to Rs 2299; Belts- Rs 599 to Rs 1499; Bermudas- Rs 1999 to Rs 2399 and Caps / Hats- Rs 799 to Rs 1199.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group