Celio* launches exclusive outlet in Mumbai
French apparel brand Celio* inaugurated its second state-of-the-art of 1,100 sq. ft showroom in the luxury retail space of Palladium, Phoenix Mall, Mumbai.
October 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
French apparel brand Celio* inaugurated its second state-of-the-art of 1,100 sq. ft showroom in the luxury retail space of Palladium, Phoenix Mall, Mumbai. With the aim of providing quality service matched with a great ambiance to shop, the outlet will display a wide array of apparels. The store launch will showcase the Autumn/Winter collection offering refined, stylish, relaxed and natural fashion wear for men. This specially designed collection is meant for the fashion conscious and for those who keep their wardrobes updated with the season. The A/W collection will integrate fashion and comfort in its casual and sportswear segments. The collection is also available at the Celio* exclusive store in R City Mall, Ghatkopar and Pantaloons stores in Phoenix Mall, Mega Mall-Andheri and at Central, Goregaon in Mumbai.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations