Celio* launches exclusive outlet in Mumbai
French apparel brand Celio* inaugurated its second state-of-the-art of 1,100 sq. ft showroom in the luxury retail space of Palladium, Phoenix Mall, Mumbai.
October 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
French apparel brand Celio* inaugurated its second state-of-the-art of 1,100 sq. ft showroom in the luxury retail space of Palladium, Phoenix Mall, Mumbai. With the aim of providing quality service matched with a great ambiance to shop, the outlet will display a wide array of apparels. The store launch will showcase the Autumn/Winter collection offering refined, stylish, relaxed and natural fashion wear for men. This specially designed collection is meant for the fashion conscious and for those who keep their wardrobes updated with the season. The A/W collection will integrate fashion and comfort in its casual and sportswear segments. The collection is also available at the Celio* exclusive store in R City Mall, Ghatkopar and Pantaloons stores in Phoenix Mall, Mega Mall-Andheri and at Central, Goregaon in Mumbai.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn