Celio* launches exclusive outlet in Mumbai
French apparel brand Celio* inaugurated its second state-of-the-art of 1,100 sq. ft showroom in the luxury retail space of Palladium, Phoenix Mall, Mumbai.
October 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
French apparel brand Celio* inaugurated its second state-of-the-art of 1,100 sq. ft showroom in the luxury retail space of Palladium, Phoenix Mall, Mumbai. With the aim of providing quality service matched with a great ambiance to shop, the outlet will display a wide array of apparels. The store launch will showcase the Autumn/Winter collection offering refined, stylish, relaxed and natural fashion wear for men. This specially designed collection is meant for the fashion conscious and for those who keep their wardrobes updated with the season. The A/W collection will integrate fashion and comfort in its casual and sportswear segments. The collection is also available at the Celio* exclusive store in R City Mall, Ghatkopar and Pantaloons stores in Phoenix Mall, Mega Mall-Andheri and at Central, Goregaon in Mumbai.
- Patanjali looks to open Pardan Stores before diwali
- Evok looking to open 25 franchise stores
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef