Celio* launches exclusive outlet in Mumbai
French apparel brand Celio* inaugurated its second state-of-the-art of 1,100 sq. ft showroom in the luxury retail space of Palladium, Phoenix Mall, Mumbai.
October 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
French apparel brand Celio* inaugurated its second state-of-the-art of 1,100 sq. ft showroom in the luxury retail space of Palladium, Phoenix Mall, Mumbai. With the aim of providing quality service matched with a great ambiance to shop, the outlet will display a wide array of apparels. The store launch will showcase the Autumn/Winter collection offering refined, stylish, relaxed and natural fashion wear for men. This specially designed collection is meant for the fashion conscious and for those who keep their wardrobes updated with the season. The A/W collection will integrate fashion and comfort in its casual and sportswear segments. The collection is also available at the Celio* exclusive store in R City Mall, Ghatkopar and Pantaloons stores in Phoenix Mall, Mega Mall-Andheri and at Central, Goregaon in Mumbai.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform