Celio* launches exclusive outlet in Mumbai
French apparel brand Celio* inaugurated its second state-of-the-art of 1,100 sq. ft showroom in the luxury retail space of Palladium, Phoenix Mall, Mumbai.
October 21, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
French apparel brand Celio* inaugurated its second state-of-the-art of 1,100 sq. ft showroom in the luxury retail space of Palladium, Phoenix Mall, Mumbai. With the aim of providing quality service matched with a great ambiance to shop, the outlet will display a wide array of apparels. The store launch will showcase the Autumn/Winter collection offering refined, stylish, relaxed and natural fashion wear for men. This specially designed collection is meant for the fashion conscious and for those who keep their wardrobes updated with the season. The A/W collection will integrate fashion and comfort in its casual and sportswear segments. The collection is also available at the Celio* exclusive store in R City Mall, Ghatkopar and Pantaloons stores in Phoenix Mall, Mega Mall-Andheri and at Central, Goregaon in Mumbai.
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House
- Ikea betting big on localization to win Indian customers