Celio reaches Bangalore, Hyderabad
After the successful launch of its stores in Brigade Road and Mantri Mall
October 27, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
After the successful launch of its stores in Brigade Road and Mantri Mall, Celio- the leading men’s wear brand from France, today opened its third store in Bangalore, at Indiranagar and its first store in Hyderabad, at Somajigoda on October 8, 2010.
The store in Bangalore is spread across 1920 sq ft, will introduce Indiranagar and its neighbours to a wide variety of cool, elegant and comfortable clothing for men. Shoppers will be able to choose from an extensive range of apparel and accessories. On similar lines, the store in Hyderabad is spread across 1400 sq ft, showcasing a wide variety of cool, elegant and comfortable clothing for men. Shoppers will be able to choose from an extensive range of apparel and accessories.
“We have received a tremendous response from our all our stores in Bangalore and are now delighted to open a store in one of the most happening areas of the city. Celio clothing is cool, elegant and trendy and we hope that the people in and around Indiranagar will enjoy shopping”, said Rajat Luthra, CEO, Celio Future Fashion Limited.
“Hyderabad is a vibrant market and we expect to make an impact with the evolved customers in this city. Celio clothing is cool, elegant and trendy and we hope that the people of Hyderabad will like the brand”, said Rajat Luthra, CEO, Celio Future Fashion Limited.
Celio also retails out of select large format stores like Lifestyle, Pantaloons, and Central.
With more and more stores opening in India, Celio will be able to reach out to every man who wants style with comfort. This Diwali, Indiranagar and its neighbours will have one more destination to shop from.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021