Centralís Shopping Fest Begins !
Central, the cityís most happening destination
December 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Central, the city’s most happening destination to Shop, Eat and Celebrate, offers the perfect reason for customers to shop & celebrate this merry season. Being the season for shopping, celebration and gifting, the city is teeming with eager shoppers who are rushing to get the latest fashion & the perfect gifts for their loved ones. Central Shopping Fest offers the latest fashion & accessories and exciting offers on over 500 national and international brands, complimentary Gift Vouchers, once in a life time chance to win a Mercedes-Benz car and a host of in store celebrations to make shopping a big celebration. The fest starts on 11th December & goes on till 2nd January, 2011.
Central is providing the latest in festive fashion & incredible offers across menswear, youth wear, women’s wear, kids wear and accessories. On shopping for Rs.5000, customers can take home a complimentary gift voucher worth Rs.600 which is redeemable on a purchase of Rs.1200 or a gift voucher worth Rs.300! On shopping for Rs. 2500, customers can enter a lucky draw and win a C-Class Mercedes-Benz car.
To heighten the joy of the season, Central welcomes Mumbaikars to soak in a truly authentic Christmas experience with Central Santa, Christmas carols, Santa’s grotto, live music, fun and games for kids and lots more. Central is also making Christmas special for the underprivileged children. Customers can buy stars to decorate the Christmas tree & proceeds from this will be donated to a leading NGO in the city!
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores