Centralís Shopping Fest Begins !
Central, the cityís most happening destination
December 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Central, the city’s most happening destination to Shop, Eat and Celebrate, offers the perfect reason for customers to shop & celebrate this merry season. Being the season for shopping, celebration and gifting, the city is teeming with eager shoppers who are rushing to get the latest fashion & the perfect gifts for their loved ones. Central Shopping Fest offers the latest fashion & accessories and exciting offers on over 500 national and international brands, complimentary Gift Vouchers, once in a life time chance to win a Mercedes-Benz car and a host of in store celebrations to make shopping a big celebration. The fest starts on 11th December & goes on till 2nd January, 2011.
Central is providing the latest in festive fashion & incredible offers across menswear, youth wear, women’s wear, kids wear and accessories. On shopping for Rs.5000, customers can take home a complimentary gift voucher worth Rs.600 which is redeemable on a purchase of Rs.1200 or a gift voucher worth Rs.300! On shopping for Rs. 2500, customers can enter a lucky draw and win a C-Class Mercedes-Benz car.
To heighten the joy of the season, Central welcomes Mumbaikars to soak in a truly authentic Christmas experience with Central Santa, Christmas carols, Santa’s grotto, live music, fun and games for kids and lots more. Central is also making Christmas special for the underprivileged children. Customers can buy stars to decorate the Christmas tree & proceeds from this will be donated to a leading NGO in the city!
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn