Cera Sanitaryware to expand
Cera Sanitaryware Ltd, a sanitaryware manufacturing company
July 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cera Sanitaryware Ltd, a sanitaryware manufacturing company, is heading overseas toacquire a brand in Europe.
Also, company has plans to invest Rs 60 crore for the capacity expansion.
To mark its niche in the foreign land and cover larger pie of customer base, the companyis in talks with the well known European faucets and sanitaryware brand to acquire twosuper premium brands. The company hopes to become the complete solution for thebathroom arena.
However, the company officials declined to divulge further details regarding acquisitionsaying that the board of the company has recently decided to make acquisition and thecompany is currently exploring various opportunities. “The company wants to tap highend sanitaryware market,” added Vikram Somany, chairman, Cera.
The company holds a strong presence in the Indian market by holding 20 per cent shareof Rs 1000 cr in the orgranised sanitaryware market.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore