Cera Sanitaryware to expand
Cera Sanitaryware Ltd, a sanitaryware manufacturing company
July 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cera Sanitaryware Ltd, a sanitaryware manufacturing company, is heading overseas toacquire a brand in Europe.
Also, company has plans to invest Rs 60 crore for the capacity expansion.
To mark its niche in the foreign land and cover larger pie of customer base, the companyis in talks with the well known European faucets and sanitaryware brand to acquire twosuper premium brands. The company hopes to become the complete solution for thebathroom arena.
However, the company officials declined to divulge further details regarding acquisitionsaying that the board of the company has recently decided to make acquisition and thecompany is currently exploring various opportunities. “The company wants to tap highend sanitaryware market,” added Vikram Somany, chairman, Cera.
The company holds a strong presence in the Indian market by holding 20 per cent shareof Rs 1000 cr in the orgranised sanitaryware market.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG