Charu Parasher’s Flag Ship Store in Delhi
Inaugural line brings back the regal aura of Charu’s famed Rajwada line
August 29, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Charu Parasher flagged off her first flag ship store in Gallery Mall, the gracious new address for high fashion retail. Gracing the glamour packed launch as the guest of honour is Her Highness Princess Diya Kumari of Jaipur who formally launches the studio. Inspired by the mystical world of the India royals, the inaugural line at the Charu Parasher Atelier combines ethereal prints with bejewelled borders and necklines in rich jewel tones.
Housed on the second floor the Charu Parasher Atelier reinstates the designer’s signature style of subtle sheen and shine with golden hues emerging as the liet motif. Says the designer,” The first flag ship store is always special for any designer. It is a beginning of a brand’s journey, the first creative milestone and I am happy that an icon of beauty Princess Diya graces the occasion today.”
A designer who bridges the glorious past with the edgy present, Charu very skillfully creates collection for the diva divine. A designer renowned for her prints, Charu’s skill lies in adding the sheen of glamour with the touch of craft. Her ensembles hand embellished and crafted tell a tale of costuming as practiced by the royals whilst her breezy silhouettes and fitted forms enhance the innate sensual appeal of the modern day diva who likes style and oomph in her dressing.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations