Chateau d'Ax plans big for India
To open three exclusive stores; eyes franchise mode.January 02, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chateau d’Ax the renowned upholstered furniture brand, has announced significant milestones for its India operations. In a sign of growing acceptance for its high end superior quality products in the Indian market and to meet the diverse needs of the growing customer base in India, Chateau d’Ax has announced the opening of three new stores in north, north east and south of India by the end of next financial year 2013 – 2014 and is looking at also the franchise mode for opening of the stores. Initial investment cost of setting up a Chateau d’Ax showroom of 5,000 square feet area is around Rs 1 crore.
The company today boasts 350 outlets across the globe and 3 outlets in India located at New Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad targeting the medium, high and high range market.
According to Cledwyn Passanha, Country Head, Chateau d’Ax, “It is a moment of great pride and privilege for us to announce the news on our expansion in India. We promises to bring to our valued clients the finest shopping experience of the fullest range of Chateau d’Ax products duly facilitated by highly skilled sales & technical advisors. We are also having plans to open 8 stores in next three years in various cities of India and are also looking forward for franchises in these areas.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021