Chateau d'Ax plans big for India
To open three exclusive stores; eyes franchise mode.January 02, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chateau d’Ax the renowned upholstered furniture brand, has announced significant milestones for its India operations. In a sign of growing acceptance for its high end superior quality products in the Indian market and to meet the diverse needs of the growing customer base in India, Chateau d’Ax has announced the opening of three new stores in north, north east and south of India by the end of next financial year 2013 – 2014 and is looking at also the franchise mode for opening of the stores. Initial investment cost of setting up a Chateau d’Ax showroom of 5,000 square feet area is around Rs 1 crore.
The company today boasts 350 outlets across the globe and 3 outlets in India located at New Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad targeting the medium, high and high range market.
According to Cledwyn Passanha, Country Head, Chateau d’Ax, “It is a moment of great pride and privilege for us to announce the news on our expansion in India. We promises to bring to our valued clients the finest shopping experience of the fullest range of Chateau d’Ax products duly facilitated by highly skilled sales & technical advisors. We are also having plans to open 8 stores in next three years in various cities of India and are also looking forward for franchises in these areas.”
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore