Chhabra 555 expands presence
Opens third store in Ghaziabad.January 02, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chhabra 555, one of the biggest retailers in Indian ethnic wear, opens its third store in Ghaziabad. Located in Arjun Nagar, the franchised store is owned by Ashok Nagpal and is spread over 5000 sq ft. The product line includes the whole gamut of Indian ethnic wear for women including Lara Dutta- Chhabra 555 collection, sares, suit dupattas, lehangas and fabrics.
Speaking on the occasion, Jagdeep Chhabra, MD Chhabra 555 said, “We already have two stores in Ghaziabad and we have been receiving a great response from this place. We will continue to cherish our bond with the people of Ghaziabad in the years to come. He also added, this season Chhabra 555 Fashions Pvt Limited has come up with an exclusive collection especially designed by Lara Dutta as a part of her designer label that includes ensembles ranging from traditional Benarasi silks to contemporary net sarees.”
The store was inaugurated by store was done by Tejinder Pal Singh, RWA Federation's President.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021