Chhabra 555 expands presence
Opens third store in Ghaziabad.January 02, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chhabra 555, one of the biggest retailers in Indian ethnic wear, opens its third store in Ghaziabad. Located in Arjun Nagar, the franchised store is owned by Ashok Nagpal and is spread over 5000 sq ft. The product line includes the whole gamut of Indian ethnic wear for women including Lara Dutta- Chhabra 555 collection, sares, suit dupattas, lehangas and fabrics.
Speaking on the occasion, Jagdeep Chhabra, MD Chhabra 555 said, “We already have two stores in Ghaziabad and we have been receiving a great response from this place. We will continue to cherish our bond with the people of Ghaziabad in the years to come. He also added, this season Chhabra 555 Fashions Pvt Limited has come up with an exclusive collection especially designed by Lara Dutta as a part of her designer label that includes ensembles ranging from traditional Benarasi silks to contemporary net sarees.”
The store was inaugurated by store was done by Tejinder Pal Singh, RWA Federation's President.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO