Chhabra 555 opens in Bulandshahar, U.P
Having entered into new markets, the ethnic wear brand has made its presence pan India
July 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of the biggest retailers in Indian ethnic wear, Chhabra 555 Pvt Ltd opened its first ever store in Bulandshahar, U.P. With the recent store launch in Jammu and 23 other stores opened pan India this fiscal, Chhabra 555 now has approximately 50 boutiques in the country. Apart from Delhi / NCR, they have expanded successfully in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Assam, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Uttrakhand and Kashmir over the past one year.
Started as a small saree shop 50 years back, Chhabra 555 Fashion Pvt Ltd has successfully made a mark in the retail industry. The product line includes the whole gamut of Indian ethnic wear for women including sarees, suit dupattas, lehangas and fabrics. Known for their designs & good quality product at affordable prices, Chhabra 555 provides a large variety of products, which they customize to each individual market and area.
Speaking on the occasion, Suresh Bhura (Business Development Manager-Chhabra555) and Mr.Mayur Aggarwal (Franchisee owner- Bulandshaher) said, “The store has been opened to strengthen our presence in the region of Uttar Pradesh. The brand has lot of loyal customers who would travel from Bulanshaher to Meerut to shop from Chhabra555. Thus this store is a gift for our clients in the area of Bulanshaher.”
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group