Chhabra 555 opens new store
The ethnic wear retailer opened its 3rd store in in Arjun Nagar, Ghaziabad.December 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chhabra 555, one of the retailers in Indian ethnic wear space, opened its 3rd store in Ghaziabad which is located at Arjun Nagar. Inauguration of the store was done by Tejinder Pal Singh, RWA federation's president.
Mr. Ashok Nagpal is the owner of the franchise and the store size is approx. 5000 sq ft. The product line includes the whole gamut of Indian ethnic wear for women including Lara Dutta- Chhabra 555 collection, sarees, suits, dupattas, lehangas and other fabrics.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Jagdeep Chhabra, MD of Chhabra 555, said, “We have two stores in Ghaziabad, and we are receiving a great response from this place. We will continue to cherish our bond with the people of Ghaziabad in the years to come. This season Chhabra 555 Fashions Pvt. Ltd. has come up with an exclusive collection especially designed by Lara Dutta as a part of her designer label that includes ensembles ranging from traditional Benarasi silks to contemporary net sarees.”
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint