Chhabra 555 opens new store
The ethnic wear retailer opened its 3rd store in in Arjun Nagar, Ghaziabad.December 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chhabra 555, one of the retailers in Indian ethnic wear space, opened its 3rd store in Ghaziabad which is located at Arjun Nagar. Inauguration of the store was done by Tejinder Pal Singh, RWA federation's president.
Mr. Ashok Nagpal is the owner of the franchise and the store size is approx. 5000 sq ft. The product line includes the whole gamut of Indian ethnic wear for women including Lara Dutta- Chhabra 555 collection, sarees, suits, dupattas, lehangas and other fabrics.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Jagdeep Chhabra, MD of Chhabra 555, said, “We have two stores in Ghaziabad, and we are receiving a great response from this place. We will continue to cherish our bond with the people of Ghaziabad in the years to come. This season Chhabra 555 Fashions Pvt. Ltd. has come up with an exclusive collection especially designed by Lara Dutta as a part of her designer label that includes ensembles ranging from traditional Benarasi silks to contemporary net sarees.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021