Chhabra 555 to open five new stores
Ethnic apparel major Chhabra 555 has planned to open five new stores this year.
July 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ethnic apparel major Chhabra 555 has planned to open five new stores this year. The stores will be opened in the cities in which the company is already operational. The company has also announced a discount offer of up to 50 per cent off in prices against every purchase across all its stores in India. Scheduled to be start today, the programme also entitles offering one saree free to the first 500 walk-ins. Chhabra 555 retails ethnic products especially for women including sarees, lehengas, suit dupatta and bridal wear and is currently operational with 30 stores across Delhi and NCR, Lucknow, Jodhpur, Raipur, Bhatinda, Panchkula, Meerut, Patiala and Panipat.
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor