Chhabra 555 to open five new stores
Ethnic apparel major Chhabra 555 has planned to open five new stores this year.
July 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ethnic apparel major Chhabra 555 has planned to open five new stores this year. The stores will be opened in the cities in which the company is already operational. The company has also announced a discount offer of up to 50 per cent off in prices against every purchase across all its stores in India. Scheduled to be start today, the programme also entitles offering one saree free to the first 500 walk-ins. Chhabra 555 retails ethnic products especially for women including sarees, lehengas, suit dupatta and bridal wear and is currently operational with 30 stores across Delhi and NCR, Lucknow, Jodhpur, Raipur, Bhatinda, Panchkula, Meerut, Patiala and Panipat.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore