Chhabra 555 to open five new stores
Ethnic apparel major Chhabra 555 has planned to open five new stores this year.
July 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ethnic apparel major Chhabra 555 has planned to open five new stores this year. The stores will be opened in the cities in which the company is already operational. The company has also announced a discount offer of up to 50 per cent off in prices against every purchase across all its stores in India. Scheduled to be start today, the programme also entitles offering one saree free to the first 500 walk-ins. Chhabra 555 retails ethnic products especially for women including sarees, lehengas, suit dupatta and bridal wear and is currently operational with 30 stores across Delhi and NCR, Lucknow, Jodhpur, Raipur, Bhatinda, Panchkula, Meerut, Patiala and Panipat.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House