Chhabra 555 to open five new stores
Ethnic apparel major Chhabra 555 has planned to open five new stores this year.
July 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ethnic apparel major Chhabra 555 has planned to open five new stores this year. The stores will be opened in the cities in which the company is already operational. The company has also announced a discount offer of up to 50 per cent off in prices against every purchase across all its stores in India. Scheduled to be start today, the programme also entitles offering one saree free to the first 500 walk-ins. Chhabra 555 retails ethnic products especially for women including sarees, lehengas, suit dupatta and bridal wear and is currently operational with 30 stores across Delhi and NCR, Lucknow, Jodhpur, Raipur, Bhatinda, Panchkula, Meerut, Patiala and Panipat.
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy