Chhabra 555 to open five new stores
Ethnic apparel major Chhabra 555 has planned to open five new stores this year.
July 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ethnic apparel major Chhabra 555 has planned to open five new stores this year. The stores will be opened in the cities in which the company is already operational. The company has also announced a discount offer of up to 50 per cent off in prices against every purchase across all its stores in India. Scheduled to be start today, the programme also entitles offering one saree free to the first 500 walk-ins. Chhabra 555 retails ethnic products especially for women including sarees, lehengas, suit dupatta and bridal wear and is currently operational with 30 stores across Delhi and NCR, Lucknow, Jodhpur, Raipur, Bhatinda, Panchkula, Meerut, Patiala and Panipat.
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019