Choice Hospitality to launch first property under Sleep Inn brand at Pune
Choice Hospitality (India) Ltd., the master franchisee of Choice Hotels International, is all set to launch its no-frill mid-segment brand `Sleep Inn` in India.
November 22, 2007 | comments ( 0 ) |
Choice Hospitality (India) Ltd., the master franchisee of Choice Hotels International, is all set to launch its no-frill mid-segment brand `Sleep Inn` in India. It has recently signed a deal with Astrix Group, a real-estate developer, for managing its 60-room hotel at Hinjewadi in Pune that will become operational under the Sleep Inn brand by 2008-end or early 2009. As per the deal. the hotel chain will also manage a 100-room property `Clarion Resorts` at Karla in Lonavla by 2009. With this deal, the hotel chain will have six properties under its management kitty - one each at Pune, Lonavla, New Delhi, Amritsar, Ludhiana and Hyderabad. It has recently shifted its focus from the franchise model to management route. The hotel chain`s future plans include adding more properties under the Clarion brand. The hotel chain`s franchise network includes 30 hotels, ranging from limited-service mid-segment hotels to full-service upscale hotels, across 22 locations in India under the brands - Comfort, Quality and Clarion.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn