Choice Hospitality to launch first property under Sleep Inn brand at Pune
Choice Hospitality (India) Ltd., the master franchisee of Choice Hotels International, is all set to launch its no-frill mid-segment brand `Sleep Inn` in India.
November 22, 2007 | comments ( 0 ) |
Choice Hospitality (India) Ltd., the master franchisee of Choice Hotels International, is all set to launch its no-frill mid-segment brand `Sleep Inn` in India. It has recently signed a deal with Astrix Group, a real-estate developer, for managing its 60-room hotel at Hinjewadi in Pune that will become operational under the Sleep Inn brand by 2008-end or early 2009. As per the deal. the hotel chain will also manage a 100-room property `Clarion Resorts` at Karla in Lonavla by 2009. With this deal, the hotel chain will have six properties under its management kitty - one each at Pune, Lonavla, New Delhi, Amritsar, Ludhiana and Hyderabad. It has recently shifted its focus from the franchise model to management route. The hotel chain`s future plans include adding more properties under the Clarion brand. The hotel chain`s franchise network includes 30 hotels, ranging from limited-service mid-segment hotels to full-service upscale hotels, across 22 locations in India under the brands - Comfort, Quality and Clarion.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO