Chokola café boutique enters Mumbai
Munjal Group’s third generation entrepreneur, Vasudha Munjal
March 18, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Munjal Group’s third generation entrepreneur, Vasudha Munjal has recently launched her new outlet at Mumbai International Airport Terminal SHA, Departure. Named as Chokola which is a café and chocolate boutique is all set to give its unique presence at the terminal.
Currently, the company has five cafes and one chocolate boutique in New Delhi, besides a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit based in Gurgaon.
The café brand also has the plans to enter the other metro cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chandigarh. It roadmaps to open around 50 new outlets in the next 2-3 years.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazÃ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group