Chokola café boutique enters Mumbai
Munjal Group’s third generation entrepreneur, Vasudha Munjal
March 18, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Munjal Group’s third generation entrepreneur, Vasudha Munjal has recently launched her new outlet at Mumbai International Airport Terminal SHA, Departure. Named as Chokola which is a café and chocolate boutique is all set to give its unique presence at the terminal.
Currently, the company has five cafes and one chocolate boutique in New Delhi, besides a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit based in Gurgaon.
The café brand also has the plans to enter the other metro cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chandigarh. It roadmaps to open around 50 new outlets in the next 2-3 years.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations