Christopher Guy comes to India
Marketer, Ace Maison opens flagship store at Hyatt, Delhi.June 10, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ace Maison, known as the marketers of international luxury furniture brands, has announced the opening of the Christopher Guy Flagship store in India. The store is located at The Hyatt Regency in New Delhi and is spread across 4000 sq ft. It showcases luxurious dining, living and bedroom concepts designed to bring classicism and modernism together.
Elaborating on the launch of the Christopher Guy Flagship Store, Seetu Kohli, Director, Ace Maison, says, “We are delighted to launch the first Christopher Guy Flagship store in India and are confident that the style conscious Indian consumer will appreciate the exquisite collections on offer. At Ace Maison, we are committed to bringing the world’s finest luxury furniture brands to the Indian market and the launch of the Christopher Guy flagship store is a testimony to our endeavour.”
Christopher Guy’s furniture and furnishings emanate a timeless beauty, evocative of a cosmopolitan lifestyle and grace luxury resorts, hotels, casinos, plush villas, Hollywood productions and celebrity homes across the globe.
Established in the year 2013, Ace Maison, is working as an importer and marketer of luxury furniture brands from Europe. Ace Maison is a specialist company which provides international luxury brands expertise in brand/business consultancy, distribution and retail opportunities in the Indian market. It has successfully penetrated a niche market and has established its first Experience Center at the Hyatt Regency in New Delhi showcasing a luxe lifestyle for homes, retail, hospitality and the real estate sector.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores