Christopher Guy comes to India
Marketer, Ace Maison opens flagship store at Hyatt, Delhi.June 10, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ace Maison, known as the marketers of international luxury furniture brands, has announced the opening of the Christopher Guy Flagship store in India. The store is located at The Hyatt Regency in New Delhi and is spread across 4000 sq ft. It showcases luxurious dining, living and bedroom concepts designed to bring classicism and modernism together.
Elaborating on the launch of the Christopher Guy Flagship Store, Seetu Kohli, Director, Ace Maison, says, “We are delighted to launch the first Christopher Guy Flagship store in India and are confident that the style conscious Indian consumer will appreciate the exquisite collections on offer. At Ace Maison, we are committed to bringing the world’s finest luxury furniture brands to the Indian market and the launch of the Christopher Guy flagship store is a testimony to our endeavour.”
Christopher Guy’s furniture and furnishings emanate a timeless beauty, evocative of a cosmopolitan lifestyle and grace luxury resorts, hotels, casinos, plush villas, Hollywood productions and celebrity homes across the globe.
Established in the year 2013, Ace Maison, is working as an importer and marketer of luxury furniture brands from Europe. Ace Maison is a specialist company which provides international luxury brands expertise in brand/business consultancy, distribution and retail opportunities in the Indian market. It has successfully penetrated a niche market and has established its first Experience Center at the Hyatt Regency in New Delhi showcasing a luxe lifestyle for homes, retail, hospitality and the real estate sector.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India