Chumbak Designs receives funding
Size of investment from VC not disclosedMay 20, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bangalore-based Chumbak Designs has received a second round of funding from venture capital (VC) firm Matrix Partners. This VC had invested $2 million (about Rs 12 crore) in the first round of funding for Chumbak Designs.
The funds received will be used to ramp up distribution and expand its offline presence, besides building an internal team for the e-commerce business.
Co-founded by Vivek Prabhakar and Shubhra Chadda, this company claims its sales are growing 300-350 per cent annually.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021