Chumbak Designs receives funding
Size of investment from VC not disclosedMay 20, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bangalore-based Chumbak Designs has received a second round of funding from venture capital (VC) firm Matrix Partners. This VC had invested $2 million (about Rs 12 crore) in the first round of funding for Chumbak Designs.
The funds received will be used to ramp up distribution and expand its offline presence, besides building an internal team for the e-commerce business.
Co-founded by Vivek Prabhakar and Shubhra Chadda, this company claims its sales are growing 300-350 per cent annually.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2