Ciaschini bags in India
Hidesign, one of the leading leather bags and accessories makers in India, has recently announced that it will launch a new collection
September 26, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hidesign, one of the leading leather bags and accessories makers in India, has recently announced that it will launch a new collection by the Italian designer Alberto Ciaschini in the next two months to mark its entry into the luxury segment. The company plans is to initially introduce the range in 20 exclusive stores across the country within the next two months. As per the company, it plans to add another manufacturing plant in India in the next one year to take the total number of factories to five, while also strengthening retail presence across the country.
The company is also looking at opening 100 new stores across India within this fiscal.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India