Ciaschini bags in India
Hidesign, one of the leading leather bags and accessories makers in India, has recently announced that it will launch a new collection
September 26, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hidesign, one of the leading leather bags and accessories makers in India, has recently announced that it will launch a new collection by the Italian designer Alberto Ciaschini in the next two months to mark its entry into the luxury segment. The company plans is to initially introduce the range in 20 exclusive stores across the country within the next two months. As per the company, it plans to add another manufacturing plant in India in the next one year to take the total number of factories to five, while also strengthening retail presence across the country.
The company is also looking at opening 100 new stores across India within this fiscal.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021