CineRewardz Card by RewardPort
RewardPort – India’s leading rewards and loyalty management company has introduced CineRewardz Card for all the movie
October 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
RewardPort – India’s leading rewards and loyalty management company has introduced CineRewardz Card for all the movie buffs. The newly launched CineRewardz Card enables consumers to gift movie tickets, without the restriction of deciding what movie, which city or what theatre / multiplex the receiver can avail. For as little as Rs 450 (for three months / week day shows) to as much as Rs 6600 for a full year's supply of couple tickets (one set every month anytime, any show, any place), the receiver can choose from 1500 screens at hundreds of locations across India. This is the largest network of multiplexes offered on any platform.
Cinerewardz products are available in all kinds of formats, where one could gift a series of romantic movie, childrens movies, White Glove (anniversary) shows, which will include pick up and drop, special seating, snacks at the theatre, and many more options.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2