CineRewardz Card by RewardPort
RewardPort – India’s leading rewards and loyalty management company has introduced CineRewardz Card for all the movie
October 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
RewardPort – India’s leading rewards and loyalty management company has introduced CineRewardz Card for all the movie buffs. The newly launched CineRewardz Card enables consumers to gift movie tickets, without the restriction of deciding what movie, which city or what theatre / multiplex the receiver can avail. For as little as Rs 450 (for three months / week day shows) to as much as Rs 6600 for a full year's supply of couple tickets (one set every month anytime, any show, any place), the receiver can choose from 1500 screens at hundreds of locations across India. This is the largest network of multiplexes offered on any platform.
Cinerewardz products are available in all kinds of formats, where one could gift a series of romantic movie, childrens movies, White Glove (anniversary) shows, which will include pick up and drop, special seating, snacks at the theatre, and many more options.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores