Cinebels: Klipsch flagship store in B値ore
Cinebels, a personalized premium audio and home cinema
July 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cinebels, a personalized premium audio and home cinema solutions provider, has recently opened an exclusive store for an American brand of premium speakers and audio equipment called Klipsch in Bangalore.
This flagship outlet codenamed as ‘The Klipsch Sound Boutique’ currently packs : Palladium Series which is Klipsch’s flagship series; THX Ultra2 series; The Reference Series; Icon W series; Synergy Series; HD Theater Series; Quintet Home Theater Series.
Cinebels is looking forward for more brand visibility through franchisee model. At present, Cinebels has eight outlets which offer wide range of international brands like Jano, Klipsch, Vivitek, Marantz, Sherwood and Monee among others.
The chain is looking to double its revenues of Rs 140 million over the next three years on the back of Klipsch products.
The company is sanguine about its business gauging the living standard of the people and the premium products they are looking for in their respective homes.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021