Cinebels: Klipsch flagship store in B値ore
Cinebels, a personalized premium audio and home cinema
July 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cinebels, a personalized premium audio and home cinema solutions provider, has recently opened an exclusive store for an American brand of premium speakers and audio equipment called Klipsch in Bangalore.
This flagship outlet codenamed as ‘The Klipsch Sound Boutique’ currently packs : Palladium Series which is Klipsch’s flagship series; THX Ultra2 series; The Reference Series; Icon W series; Synergy Series; HD Theater Series; Quintet Home Theater Series.
Cinebels is looking forward for more brand visibility through franchisee model. At present, Cinebels has eight outlets which offer wide range of international brands like Jano, Klipsch, Vivitek, Marantz, Sherwood and Monee among others.
The chain is looking to double its revenues of Rs 140 million over the next three years on the back of Klipsch products.
The company is sanguine about its business gauging the living standard of the people and the premium products they are looking for in their respective homes.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint