Cinemax:The Most Admired
Cinemax - one of India’s leading multiplex was awarded
February 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cinemax - one of India’s leading multiplex was awarded the "Most Admired Entertainment Retailer - Offline Category” award, at the 2nd edition of Shoppers and Consumers Insights Awards.
Cinemax won the award for its continuous efforts to enhance cinematic experience for patrons. Over the years Cinemax has created a benchmark in terms of technology, lighting, acoustic sound system – thus making each movie-watching experience unique in its own right.
Commenting on this, Sunil Punjabi - CEO, Cinemax said, “At Cinemax, we have always ensured innovative ways to meet our customer’s desires through our various movie promotion and consumer connect initiatives. We are honoured to receive this prestigious award and we will continue to provide a state-of-the-art entertainment experience to all movie-enthusiasts.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG