Cinemax:The Most Admired
Cinemax - one of India’s leading multiplex was awarded
February 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cinemax - one of India’s leading multiplex was awarded the "Most Admired Entertainment Retailer - Offline Category” award, at the 2nd edition of Shoppers and Consumers Insights Awards.
Cinemax won the award for its continuous efforts to enhance cinematic experience for patrons. Over the years Cinemax has created a benchmark in terms of technology, lighting, acoustic sound system – thus making each movie-watching experience unique in its own right.
Commenting on this, Sunil Punjabi - CEO, Cinemax said, “At Cinemax, we have always ensured innovative ways to meet our customer’s desires through our various movie promotion and consumer connect initiatives. We are honoured to receive this prestigious award and we will continue to provide a state-of-the-art entertainment experience to all movie-enthusiasts.”
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group