Cinemax launches in Pune
Deccan Queen to now experience movie magic like never before
July 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cinemax, India’s largest multiplex chain launched its flagship property in Pune, the second largest city in Maharashtra. The property was inaugurated by Mr. Sunil Punjabi, CEO, Cinemax.
The property is situated at Inorbit Mall, Pune Nagar Road which is an up-coming township with an increasing urban populace. With this launch, Cinemax now has 36 properties in India. Pune being the cultural hub for the Marathi film industry and cine lovers, this property will undoubtedly add to the pride of the city.
Commenting on this occasion Sunil Punjabi, CEO, Cinemax said, “We are very pleased to make an entry into the western region’s queen city, Pune. Cinemax has a strong traction in Maharashtra and this property has only reinforced our presence in the state. Cinemax has pioneered the movie premier culture; various consumers connect activities to guarantee a complete cinematic experience for its patrons. With this launch, audiences in Pune will enjoy the flavor of our warm hospitality.”
The 4-screen multiplex has a total seating capacity of 975 seats. The multiplex is well-equipped with its benchmarked technology, lighting and acoustic sound system. In addition to this the property offers luxurious recliner seats, variety in gourmet food, personalized café service along with computerized ticketing. With such state-of-the-art amenities and an unparalleled movie-watching ambience, Cinemax will ensure a memorable experience for all cine-goers.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India