Cinemax launches in Pune
Deccan Queen to now experience movie magic like never before
July 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cinemax, India’s largest multiplex chain launched its flagship property in Pune, the second largest city in Maharashtra. The property was inaugurated by Mr. Sunil Punjabi, CEO, Cinemax.
The property is situated at Inorbit Mall, Pune Nagar Road which is an up-coming township with an increasing urban populace. With this launch, Cinemax now has 36 properties in India. Pune being the cultural hub for the Marathi film industry and cine lovers, this property will undoubtedly add to the pride of the city.
Commenting on this occasion Sunil Punjabi, CEO, Cinemax said, “We are very pleased to make an entry into the western region’s queen city, Pune. Cinemax has a strong traction in Maharashtra and this property has only reinforced our presence in the state. Cinemax has pioneered the movie premier culture; various consumers connect activities to guarantee a complete cinematic experience for its patrons. With this launch, audiences in Pune will enjoy the flavor of our warm hospitality.”
The 4-screen multiplex has a total seating capacity of 975 seats. The multiplex is well-equipped with its benchmarked technology, lighting and acoustic sound system. In addition to this the property offers luxurious recliner seats, variety in gourmet food, personalized café service along with computerized ticketing. With such state-of-the-art amenities and an unparalleled movie-watching ambience, Cinemax will ensure a memorable experience for all cine-goers.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021