Cinemax opens in Bangalore
The first ever Cinemax to come up in the Silicon valley was inaugurated by eminent Bollywood filmmaker Subhash Ghai and the star cast of his upcoming “Love Express”
June 14, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cinemax, one of India’s largest multiplex chain launched its flagship property in Bengaluru. The property was inaugurated by Bollywood movie moghul Subhash Ghai and the star cast of his upcoming Whistling Woods production “Love Express” along with Mr. Sanjay Dalia – President Business Developments – Cinemax India Ltd.
With this launch, Cinemax now has made its third inroad in South India after Hyderabad and Cochin, and its total pan India presence now stands at 35 theatres and 117 screens. The four-screen multiplex has a total seating capacity of 775 seats, and is well-equipped with state of the art, lighting and acoustic sound systems. In addition to this, the property offers luxurious recliner seats, a delectable gourmet menu, personalized café service and computerized ticketing services.
Commenting on this occasion Sunil Punjabi, CEO, Cinemax said, “We are very proud to have entered Asia’s Silicon Valley, Bangalore and immensely pleased to have Mr. Subhash Ghai and the stars of “Love Express” at our inauguration. This is our second property in the South and will reinforce our presence in the region. Cinemax has pioneered the movie premiere culture and various consumers connect activities to guarantee a complete cinematic experience for its patrons. With this launch, audiences in Bangalore will enjoy the heritage of our warm multiplex hospitality and world class technology.”
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint