Cinemax opens in Bangalore
The first ever Cinemax to come up in the Silicon valley was inaugurated by eminent Bollywood filmmaker Subhash Ghai and the star cast of his upcoming “Love Express”
June 14, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cinemax, one of India’s largest multiplex chain launched its flagship property in Bengaluru. The property was inaugurated by Bollywood movie moghul Subhash Ghai and the star cast of his upcoming Whistling Woods production “Love Express” along with Mr. Sanjay Dalia – President Business Developments – Cinemax India Ltd.
With this launch, Cinemax now has made its third inroad in South India after Hyderabad and Cochin, and its total pan India presence now stands at 35 theatres and 117 screens. The four-screen multiplex has a total seating capacity of 775 seats, and is well-equipped with state of the art, lighting and acoustic sound systems. In addition to this, the property offers luxurious recliner seats, a delectable gourmet menu, personalized café service and computerized ticketing services.
Commenting on this occasion Sunil Punjabi, CEO, Cinemax said, “We are very proud to have entered Asia’s Silicon Valley, Bangalore and immensely pleased to have Mr. Subhash Ghai and the stars of “Love Express” at our inauguration. This is our second property in the South and will reinforce our presence in the region. Cinemax has pioneered the movie premiere culture and various consumers connect activities to guarantee a complete cinematic experience for its patrons. With this launch, audiences in Bangalore will enjoy the heritage of our warm multiplex hospitality and world class technology.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021