Cinnabon: Now in Juhu
After gaining popularity at Bandra, Cinnabon has now opened its
July 28, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
After gaining popularity at Bandra, Cinnabon has now opened its outlet at Juhu to cater tothe overwhelming demand from all the Cinnabon lovers.
The Juhu outlet has been operational since July 26, 2010. The new menu would beprepared with eggless ingredients having no compromise in taste and texture. India is thefirst country in the world where Cinnabon will present a completely eggless menu.
Cinnabon, is known for its world famous classic cinnamon rolls, made with purevegetable margarine, cream cheese frosting and the legendary makara cinnamon fromIndonesia.
DHPL has plans to open 150 take away and the quick-serve Cinnabon outlets acrossIndia.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2