Cinnabon: Now in Juhu
After gaining popularity at Bandra, Cinnabon has now opened its
July 28, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
After gaining popularity at Bandra, Cinnabon has now opened its outlet at Juhu to cater tothe overwhelming demand from all the Cinnabon lovers.
The Juhu outlet has been operational since July 26, 2010. The new menu would beprepared with eggless ingredients having no compromise in taste and texture. India is thefirst country in the world where Cinnabon will present a completely eggless menu.
Cinnabon, is known for its world famous classic cinnamon rolls, made with purevegetable margarine, cream cheese frosting and the legendary makara cinnamon fromIndonesia.
DHPL has plans to open 150 take away and the quick-serve Cinnabon outlets acrossIndia.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021