Cleartrip gets new President
Appoints Samyukth Sridharan.March 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cleartrip has appointed Samyukth Sridharan as the President and Chief Operating Officer. In this role, Sridharan will be responsible for providing leadership across the businesses.
An IIT Madras graduate with a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from IIM Bangalore, Sridharan is a Marketing Major.
Prior to Cleartrip, Sridharan was at the helm of Sales and Marketing for over 18 years across a diverse range of industries spanning FMCG, Insurance, Advertising and Aviation. Most recently, he served as Chief Commercial Officer at Spicejet.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore