Cleartrip gets new President
Appoints Samyukth Sridharan.March 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cleartrip has appointed Samyukth Sridharan as the President and Chief Operating Officer. In this role, Sridharan will be responsible for providing leadership across the businesses.
An IIT Madras graduate with a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from IIM Bangalore, Sridharan is a Marketing Major.
Prior to Cleartrip, Sridharan was at the helm of Sales and Marketing for over 18 years across a diverse range of industries spanning FMCG, Insurance, Advertising and Aviation. Most recently, he served as Chief Commercial Officer at Spicejet.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years