Clothing brand Kiton enters India
The brand offers exclusive made to measure serviceOctober 23, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian clothing brand Kiton has entered the Indian garment market with debutant luxury retail brand, Regalia Luxury Retail LLP. The brand will offer made-to-measure service exclusively for men.
"We have been evaluating opportunities in the luxury retail market since early 2012 and are enormously pleased to announce the inception of our company with its first ever venture - Kiton's made-to-measure service in India," Pratik Dalmia, founding partner, Regalia Luxury Retail LLP, said in a statement.
Customers can avail Kiton's services by way of personal appointments with an Indian team, which is especially trained from the brand's headquarters in Naples, Italy.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2