Clothing brand Kiton enters India
The brand offers exclusive made to measure serviceOctober 23, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian clothing brand Kiton has entered the Indian garment market with debutant luxury retail brand, Regalia Luxury Retail LLP. The brand will offer made-to-measure service exclusively for men.
"We have been evaluating opportunities in the luxury retail market since early 2012 and are enormously pleased to announce the inception of our company with its first ever venture - Kiton's made-to-measure service in India," Pratik Dalmia, founding partner, Regalia Luxury Retail LLP, said in a statement.
Customers can avail Kiton's services by way of personal appointments with an Indian team, which is especially trained from the brand's headquarters in Naples, Italy.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021