Clovia plans to expand globally over 5 years
Currently, the lingerie brand generates around 15% of its revenue from offline channels.February 09, 2019 | comments ( 0 ) |
Clovia, a premier lingerie brand, eyes expanding its presence in four more geographies such as Malaysia and Indonesia in the coming four to five years. In order to ensure a true Omnichannel experience for customers and sellers, the brand is putting in the effort to understand audiences and nuances of both online and offline channel.
Neha Kant, Founder and Director, said, "We have been operationally profitable, and we are planning to expand our presence in four more geographies like Malaysia and Indonesia in the coming four to five years."
Currently, the lingerie brand generates around 15% of its revenue from offline channels. Clovia is expecting the revenue to witness a 50% growth in the current financial year.
"Clovia gets over 55 percent of its total online sales through its own website which will maintain its share. The rest comes from online marketplaces such as Amazon," Kant added.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear