Coca Cola targets strong growth
Banking heavily on rural marketDecember 23, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Coca Cola India is aiming to return to double digit growth in the country by next year, and rural markets along with new products would be the key growth drivers.
"Our aspiration is to get back to double digit growth," Coca Cola India Deputy President (India and South West Asia), Venkatesh Kini, said while addressing the media.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2