Coca Cola targets strong growth
Banking heavily on rural marketDecember 23, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Coca Cola India is aiming to return to double digit growth in the country by next year, and rural markets along with new products would be the key growth drivers.
"Our aspiration is to get back to double digit growth," Coca Cola India Deputy President (India and South West Asia), Venkatesh Kini, said while addressing the media.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores