Coca Cola to create Holi Hungama with Fanta
Coca-Cola India proposes to create a buzz around Holi this year with its fruit flavoured beverage Fanta.
February 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Coca-Cola India proposes to create a buzz around Holi this year with its fruit flavoured beverage Fanta. A 360-degree communication exercise has been created involving television, radio, Internet and out-of-home. Special Holi-themed gift packs and PET bottles will be also be available on the occasion, the company says. The entire package will roll out in the middle of this month. Fanta brand ambassador Genelia D’souza will be part of the package from the television commercials to allied activities, it said.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years