Coca Cola to create Holi Hungama with Fanta
Coca-Cola India proposes to create a buzz around Holi this year with its fruit flavoured beverage Fanta.
February 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Coca-Cola India proposes to create a buzz around Holi this year with its fruit flavoured beverage Fanta. A 360-degree communication exercise has been created involving television, radio, Internet and out-of-home. Special Holi-themed gift packs and PET bottles will be also be available on the occasion, the company says. The entire package will roll out in the middle of this month. Fanta brand ambassador Genelia D’souza will be part of the package from the television commercials to allied activities, it said.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India