Cocoberry targets 25
To open 25 newly designed outlets in first qtr 2012-13.
Tags: CocoberryMay 19, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Cocoberry is riding on an expansion wave, all set to open 25 newly designed outlets in the Delhi/NCR, Mumbai in the first qtr of FY12-13. The chain plans to open 130 new outlets by end of this year. Cocoberry outlets are designed featuring a contemporary style interior with a touch of natural and classic colors. The color theme blends are cozy and upbeat, appealing to all ages. The existing outlets will also undergo a renovation.
GS Bhalla, Founder & CEO, Cocoberry stated, “I am very confident about the Indian market. Due to growing demand from customers, we have laid out a concrete plan, which will expand Cocoberry’s footprint across India to 30+ cities in the next 24 months. With the market for probiotics and functional foods growing in India, Cocoberry’s authentic natural non fat probiotic yogurt is well poised to further capture the minds and hearts of Indian’s across the country."
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores