Cocoberry targets 25
To open 25 newly designed outlets in first qtr 2012-13.
Tags: CocoberryMay 19, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Cocoberry is riding on an expansion wave, all set to open 25 newly designed outlets in the Delhi/NCR, Mumbai in the first qtr of FY12-13. The chain plans to open 130 new outlets by end of this year. Cocoberry outlets are designed featuring a contemporary style interior with a touch of natural and classic colors. The color theme blends are cozy and upbeat, appealing to all ages. The existing outlets will also undergo a renovation.
GS Bhalla, Founder & CEO, Cocoberry stated, “I am very confident about the Indian market. Due to growing demand from customers, we have laid out a concrete plan, which will expand Cocoberry’s footprint across India to 30+ cities in the next 24 months. With the market for probiotics and functional foods growing in India, Cocoberry’s authentic natural non fat probiotic yogurt is well poised to further capture the minds and hearts of Indian’s across the country."
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2