Cocoberry targets 50 retail outlets by FY-end
Cocoberry, India’s first premium frozen yogurt chain is eyeing 50 retail outlets across India by the end of fiscal 2010-11. The company, which at present has about 11 operational outlets in Dehi NCR a
April 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cocoberry, India’s first premium frozen yogurt chain is eyeing 50 retail outlets across India by the end of fiscal 2010-11. The company, which at present has about 11 operational outlets in Dehi NCR and Mumbai plans to expand its reach in cities like Chandigarh, Bangalore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata etc in the next one year.
New stores are likely to be launched in Jaipur and Bangalore within the first quarter of next fiscal and about two-three outlets are in the pipeline for launch in Chandigarh.
Cocoberry, which, launched its first store in February 2009 in Delhi has earmarked an investment close to Rs 120 crore for expansion in the next two years. The company will be launching two more outlets in Delhi and plan to take the figure to 18-20 outlets in Delhi NCR by October this year. It aims to touch the 50 outlets mark by end of next fiscal. It has set a target to grow to about 100-150 outlets over the next three years.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India