Cocoberry targets 50 retail outlets by FY-end
Cocoberry, India’s first premium frozen yogurt chain is eyeing 50 retail outlets across India by the end of fiscal 2010-11. The company, which at present has about 11 operational outlets in Dehi NCR a
April 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cocoberry, India’s first premium frozen yogurt chain is eyeing 50 retail outlets across India by the end of fiscal 2010-11. The company, which at present has about 11 operational outlets in Dehi NCR and Mumbai plans to expand its reach in cities like Chandigarh, Bangalore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata etc in the next one year.
New stores are likely to be launched in Jaipur and Bangalore within the first quarter of next fiscal and about two-three outlets are in the pipeline for launch in Chandigarh.
Cocoberry, which, launched its first store in February 2009 in Delhi has earmarked an investment close to Rs 120 crore for expansion in the next two years. The company will be launching two more outlets in Delhi and plan to take the figure to 18-20 outlets in Delhi NCR by October this year. It aims to touch the 50 outlets mark by end of next fiscal. It has set a target to grow to about 100-150 outlets over the next three years.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG