Cocoberry to enter pre-packaged foods segment; add more stores
Cocoberry, the New-Delhi based premium frozen yogurt retail chain, is planning to foray into pre-packaged foods segment under the same brand.
March 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
ocoberry, the New-Delhi based premium frozen yogurt retail chain, is planning to foray into pre-packaged foods segment under the same brand. The company is planning a manufacturing unit in Himachal Pradesh to cater to its readymade food foray. Managing director of Cocoberry GS Bhalla said, “We’re looking into entering the pre-packaged products with traditional products like set yogurt.”
The company will add 40 stores in metros and smaller cities within the next financial year. Apart from the national expansion, Cocoberry also plans to tap the Middle East and South East Asian markets by 2011-12.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore