Cocoberry to enter pre-packaged foods segment; add more stores
Cocoberry, the New-Delhi based premium frozen yogurt retail chain, is planning to foray into pre-packaged foods segment under the same brand.
March 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
ocoberry, the New-Delhi based premium frozen yogurt retail chain, is planning to foray into pre-packaged foods segment under the same brand. The company is planning a manufacturing unit in Himachal Pradesh to cater to its readymade food foray. Managing director of Cocoberry GS Bhalla said, “We’re looking into entering the pre-packaged products with traditional products like set yogurt.”
The company will add 40 stores in metros and smaller cities within the next financial year. Apart from the national expansion, Cocoberry also plans to tap the Middle East and South East Asian markets by 2011-12.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021