Coffee Day Square launches in Chennai
Plans to launch 400 outlet over next few yearsNovember 07, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ramakrishnan launched the café chain’s first Coffee Day Square in Chennai and fourth in the country. It currently has over 2,000 outlets in four formats — Kiosk, Café, Lounge, and Square. Square is a business-class outlet spread over 2,000 sq ft with a range of products to offer.
CCD has a presence in 210 towns across the country. Speaking at launch K. Ramakrishnan said, “This is proof enough that café is not just an urban phenomenon. People in tier III towns also long for café experience,”. CCD is a part of Rs 5,000-crore Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Co Ltd.
Ramakrishnan also informed that the café chain plans to launch at least 400 more outlets in the next 2-3 years across various formats. The café market is getting cluttered with many domestic and international brands. However, CCD is way ahead of its competition
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019