Cognizant helps Feihe International
Deployment of an Integrated Food Safety Solution Enables Feihe International to Improve Quality and Increase Customer Confidence
July 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cognizant, a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services announced the successful deployment of an integrated food safety solution at Feihe International, Inc., formerly known as American Dairy, Inc.
This innovative end-to-end solution was developed by Cognizant in collaboration with Heilongjiang LiGao High-Tech Development Co. Ltd., a high-technology services company, and FoodlogiQ, a leading provider of traceability, food safety, and sustainability software. The solution enables Feihe International to trace foods, feeds, ingredients, and food-producing animals through all stages of production, processing, and distribution.
“We are delighted to help Feihe International strengthen its capability to provide safe and higher quality products,” said Mahesh Venkateswaran, Senior Vice President and Head of Engineering and Manufacturing Solutions Practice, Cognizant. “Ensuring food safety and regulatory compliance in the highly competitive dairy industry is a complex process and increasingly crucial to public health and consumer confidence. Our traceability solution will enable Feihe International to trace ingredients as well as track all process steps from farm-to-fridge, and make sure its products are safe, wholesome, and compliant with microbial and compositional requirements. This solution will help Feihe International improve customer confidence, grow sales, and capitalize on market opportunities, thereby reinforcing its leadership position in the Chinese dairy market.”
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%