Compact generator sets from Cummins for retailers
Cummins India Ltd, has launched X1.3 series of generator sets for the consumers and retail markets.
January 30, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Cummins India Ltd, has launched X1.3 series of generator sets for the consumers and retail markets. While declaring the launch, Beau Lintereur, VP, Power Generation Business of Cummnins India Ltd said, “Reliable and uninterrupted power supply is the engine of growth for any developing economy. We saw immense potential in the retail markets for a compact, economical and environment friendly source for power generation. With Cummins’ expertise and market leadership in the high and low capacity generator sets, the untapped markets provide us the right opportunity to expand our base and create value to our customers.”
Categorised as Sub 12 kW, these generator sets will be available in 7.5 kVA and 10 kVA ratings, and will cater to power needs to lesser capacities such as those required by retail stores, nursing homes, clinics, SMEs, network customers, and government institutions, etc.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021