Compact generator sets from Cummins for retailers
Cummins India Ltd, has launched X1.3 series of generator sets for the consumers and retail markets.
January 30, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Cummins India Ltd, has launched X1.3 series of generator sets for the consumers and retail markets. While declaring the launch, Beau Lintereur, VP, Power Generation Business of Cummnins India Ltd said, “Reliable and uninterrupted power supply is the engine of growth for any developing economy. We saw immense potential in the retail markets for a compact, economical and environment friendly source for power generation. With Cummins’ expertise and market leadership in the high and low capacity generator sets, the untapped markets provide us the right opportunity to expand our base and create value to our customers.”
Categorised as Sub 12 kW, these generator sets will be available in 7.5 kVA and 10 kVA ratings, and will cater to power needs to lesser capacities such as those required by retail stores, nursing homes, clinics, SMEs, network customers, and government institutions, etc.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2