Costa Coffee to take new avenues
Plans format for airports, highways, multiplexes, hospitals and embassies.
Tags: Costa CoffeeJune 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Costa Coffee is looking at new pathways to expand its portfolio. The blueprint for its five year plans talks of opening up Costa Coffee stores at airports, highways, multiplexes, hospitals and embassies. Cash infusion of Rs 300- 350 crore havs been set aside for the same.
“Airports are one of the fastest growing areas for cafes. We plan to set up coffee shops in all major airports of India, including some of those controlled by the Airports Authority of India,” Santosh Unni, CEO, Costa Coffee India said. At present Costa has 97 outlets spread across malls and high streets. It is also looking to expand to Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Punjab.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years