Costa Coffee to take new avenues
Plans format for airports, highways, multiplexes, hospitals and embassies.
Tags: Costa CoffeeJune 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Costa Coffee is looking at new pathways to expand its portfolio. The blueprint for its five year plans talks of opening up Costa Coffee stores at airports, highways, multiplexes, hospitals and embassies. Cash infusion of Rs 300- 350 crore havs been set aside for the same.
“Airports are one of the fastest growing areas for cafes. We plan to set up coffee shops in all major airports of India, including some of those controlled by the Airports Authority of India,” Santosh Unni, CEO, Costa Coffee India said. At present Costa has 97 outlets spread across malls and high streets. It is also looking to expand to Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Punjab.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore