Country Chicken ventures into India
Australia's quick service restaurant chain Country Chicken forays into India through a tie-up with the Chennai based Star Quick Service Restaurants Pvt Ltd.
September 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Australia's quick service restaurant chain Country Chicken forays into India through a tie-up with the Chennai based Star Quick Service Restaurants Pvt Ltd. Rama Krishna, CEO, Star Quick Service Restaurants (Star QSR), says, "Country Chicken will appoint master franchisees for different regions and these master franchisees will in turn appoint franchisees to set up outlets in the country." “However, Country Chicken along with Star QSR will invest and set up centralised kitchens in various places depending upon the number of outlets in and around that region,” he added. These centralised kitchens (processing plants) will supply processed chicken and pizza range with all ingredients to ensure standardised product quality across outlets. Country Chicken intends to invest Rs 200 crore to put up 300 stores in the country, 80 percent of which will be in the ‘express' format.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%