Crabtree & Everlyn enters India
UK based skincare brand focuses on hand care segment.October 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK based skin care and home care brand, Crabtree & Evelyn launched in India recently. They have come up with their first store at DLF place, Saket, New Delhi. The brand focuses on the hand care segment and has a wide variety of hand care products like scrub cleanser. The store size is about 400 square feet with a hand care experience zone right at the centre.
This is their first store in India and depending on the performance and acceptance of the consumers, the brand will decide upon its expansion plans.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store