Crabtree & Everlyn enters India
UK based skincare brand focuses on hand care segment.October 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK based skin care and home care brand, Crabtree & Evelyn launched in India recently. They have come up with their first store at DLF place, Saket, New Delhi. The brand focuses on the hand care segment and has a wide variety of hand care products like scrub cleanser. The store size is about 400 square feet with a hand care experience zone right at the centre.
This is their first store in India and depending on the performance and acceptance of the consumers, the brand will decide upon its expansion plans.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India