Craftsvilla.com launches "Places"
Craftsvilla, India’s largest online marketplace for unique Indian products, announced the launch of “Places”
December 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Craftsvilla, India’s largest online marketplace for unique Indian products, announced the launch of “Places” – a vibrant marketplace that will help designers, artisans, NGOs and micro-entrepreneurs set up an exciting online shop at Craftvilla.com. Craftsvilla is the largest and fastest growing e-commerce portal for unique Indian products, with more than 30,000 products on sale and consumer traffic growing at over 30 per cent per month. Craftsvilla has set up Craftsvilla Studios in Mumbai and Jaipur and is on the path to set up studios in 20 Indian cities next year. Currently, categories sellers can sell in include jewellery, bags, apparel, ethnic, religious and many more.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India