Craftsvilla.com launches "Places"
Craftsvilla, India’s largest online marketplace for unique Indian products, announced the launch of “Places”
December 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Craftsvilla, India’s largest online marketplace for unique Indian products, announced the launch of “Places” – a vibrant marketplace that will help designers, artisans, NGOs and micro-entrepreneurs set up an exciting online shop at Craftvilla.com. Craftsvilla is the largest and fastest growing e-commerce portal for unique Indian products, with more than 30,000 products on sale and consumer traffic growing at over 30 per cent per month. Craftsvilla has set up Craftsvilla Studios in Mumbai and Jaipur and is on the path to set up studios in 20 Indian cities next year. Currently, categories sellers can sell in include jewellery, bags, apparel, ethnic, religious and many more.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka