Crocs opens 30th store in New Delhi
Eyeing to capture a bigger pie of premium footwear marketSeptember 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Crocs India, a global footwear brand has announced the opening of 30th store at New Delhi , has aggressive plans to expand its business in India.
Speaking on the announcement, Nissan Joseph, General Manager, Crocs India, said, “This is another step of our strategic growth plan in India where we want to be easily accessible to our target group with the wide range of quality products. We have to go long way in fulfilling the expectation of customers in India.”
Commenting on company’s future expectations, Joseph said, “Indian footwear market is high in potential still underdeveloped. So selling is about access to your customers and we have plans to touch to touch 100 stores in next three to five year. We are also keen on bring out E-commerce platform.”
The company is beefing up its distribution and marketing to capture the business in premium footwear market in India.
Crocs has diversifying range of stud ankle boot, clogs, sandal, cobbler and sneakers for men, women and kids started its operations in 2007 at India. The brand has presence with more than 300 multi-brand stores and a firm network of 28 exclusive stores across major Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Pune, Goa, Bangalore, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Ludhiana, Amritsar and Jalandhar.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores