Crocs opens 30th store in New Delhi
Eyeing to capture a bigger pie of premium footwear marketSeptember 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Crocs India, a global footwear brand has announced the opening of 30th store at New Delhi , has aggressive plans to expand its business in India.
Speaking on the announcement, Nissan Joseph, General Manager, Crocs India, said, “This is another step of our strategic growth plan in India where we want to be easily accessible to our target group with the wide range of quality products. We have to go long way in fulfilling the expectation of customers in India.”
Commenting on company’s future expectations, Joseph said, “Indian footwear market is high in potential still underdeveloped. So selling is about access to your customers and we have plans to touch to touch 100 stores in next three to five year. We are also keen on bring out E-commerce platform.”
The company is beefing up its distribution and marketing to capture the business in premium footwear market in India.
Crocs has diversifying range of stud ankle boot, clogs, sandal, cobbler and sneakers for men, women and kids started its operations in 2007 at India. The brand has presence with more than 300 multi-brand stores and a firm network of 28 exclusive stores across major Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Pune, Goa, Bangalore, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Ludhiana, Amritsar and Jalandhar.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2