Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
Currently, there are 117 Croma stores which makes it the second-largest consumer electronics retailer in India.November 02, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata-owned Infiniti Retail owned consumer durable chain Croma electronics retail chain, has received Rs 250-crore equity infusion from Tata Sons as highlighted by leading media groups. Primarily, the fund will be utilized to ramp up the expansion.
Currently, there are 117 Croma stores which makes it the second-largest consumer electronics retailer after Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Digital, which has over 200 outlets.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores