Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
Currently, there are 117 Croma stores which makes it the second-largest consumer electronics retailer in India.November 02, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata-owned Infiniti Retail owned consumer durable chain Croma electronics retail chain, has received Rs 250-crore equity infusion from Tata Sons as highlighted by leading media groups. Primarily, the fund will be utilized to ramp up the expansion.
Currently, there are 117 Croma stores which makes it the second-largest consumer electronics retailer after Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Digital, which has over 200 outlets.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2