Croma unveils Tata Croma Card
Targets new and mass affluent consumers.July 31, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Croma, the electronics retail chain, in collaboration with Tata Capital, has unveiled an all new credit card, the Tata Croma Card. The card will be offered exclusively to Croma customers in Platinum and Titanium variants.
The newly launched card is targeted at the growing and mass affluent segments which are a large part of Croma’s customer base. It is a white label credit card issued, operated and serviced by SBI Cards.
Commenting on the launch, Ajit Joshi, CEO and MD, Infiniti Retail said, "The Tata Croma Card will help empower our consumers looking to purchase their next electronic merchandise. The Tata Croma Card and the unique benefits it will offer to our consumers will make it the obvious choice for new age consumers' looking to fund their next technology upgrade at Croma. The Tata Croma Card will soon be made available at all our stores across the country.”
The Tata Croma Card will come with exclusive offers and deals including a two percent value back on all purchases at Croma, along with a wide range of attractive offers across travel, dining and shopping from leading brands in the country. It will also give upto three times reward points on select departmental stores, dining, groceries and international spends and an unmatched convenience of earning and redeeming the reward points at select Tata outlets. The cards also offer an exclusive range of privileges including lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver and a host of joining offers from leading travel and hospitality brands including Taj Hotels.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore