Crossword store at Hypercity, Thane
Crossword Bookstores Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Shopper's Stop Ltd, has opened its store at Hypercity, Thane.
January 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Crossword Bookstores Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Shopper's Stop Ltd, has opened its store at Hypercity, Thane. With the opening of this store, Crossword' s total store count increases to 56. The new store as all other Crossword outlets will stock a wide variety of books, movies, music, CD-ROMs and stationery, and other lifestyle products.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore