Crossword store at Hypercity, Thane
Crossword Bookstores Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Shopper's Stop Ltd, has opened its store at Hypercity, Thane.
January 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Crossword Bookstores Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Shopper's Stop Ltd, has opened its store at Hypercity, Thane. With the opening of this store, Crossword' s total store count increases to 56. The new store as all other Crossword outlets will stock a wide variety of books, movies, music, CD-ROMs and stationery, and other lifestyle products.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores