Crowne Plaza at Rohini opens
North-West Delhi’s first upscale hotel to provide unique guest experience to both business and leisure travellers
June 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini, an upscale hotel brand of the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) that has the largest number of rooms across the globe, announced that it is “Now Open” to welcome guests.
Strategically located in North-West Delhi, it is the first upscale hotel in the area that will provide a unique guest experience to both business and leisure travelers. In the first phase of its launch, the hotel has opened a few rooms, two restaurants, an exclusive pastry shop and two meeting halls in welcoming guests to experience a whole new meaning of an upscale product.
Commenting on the hotel’s opening, Nalin Mandiratta, General Manager, Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini said, “I am thrilled to announce the opening of the hotel and welcome guests to enjoy world class hospitality service that was never seen in this part of the city. As The Place to Meet and Celebrate, Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini will exceed all meeting and event planning needs of its discerning guests.”
Guests can enjoy the delicious cuisine of the North West Frontier featuring a wide range of kebabs and curries along with delicacies from Awadh, Delhi and Kashmir at Spice Art, the Indian specialty restaurant. Those yearning for a lavish spread of Chinese and Western comfort food can unravel the dining haven at Mosaic and indulge themselves in the exotic delicacies on offer at Deli, the pastry shop.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn