Crusoe bags VMRD Award
Awarded two Gold Trophies and two Merit Certificates.February 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Crusoe, an Indian premium innerwear brand from Jagannath Textiles Company Limited, has been awarded two Gold Trophies and two Merit Certificates at the Visual Merchandising and Retail Design (VMRD) Awards 2012.Crusoe’s flagship store located at Brookefields Mall won Gold Trophy for Best Store Design and Best Store Front. The Merit Certificates were awarded for Best Lighting Design and Best Fixture Design.
Abhishek Tibrewal, Chief Marketing Officer, Crusoe, said, "We are extremely delighted to be recognised as one of the best stores for design and architecture. It is the ultimate acknowledgement of our mission to create Crusoe store in alignment with the brand DNA of being adventurous, a unique brand experience for our valued shoppers."
Crusoe’s unique store design showcases fixtures, furniture, ceiling, lighting, shelving and window display – all derived from elements of adventure sports. For example, skateboards form shelves for merchandise and kayaks form lighting in ceiling. The store concept derives its form from the “wave” and façade being the first start point of the store, the customer interface was given the form of a “surf wave”. All graphics and imagery project the brand attitude of being adventurous and reinforce the brand promise and communication.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021