Crusty’s 79 from Currys Hospitality
Quick service restaurant serving BBQ and international favourites.August 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Currys Hospitality announces Crusty’s 79, a chain that serves international favourites and BBQ food. Crusty’s 79 is being launched in Bangalore with two outlets at Park Plaza, ITPL and RMZ Infinity, Old Madras Road. Two more Crusty’s 79 will open in Chennai and one in Pune by the end of this month.
Crusty’s79 will be a national brand with its stores in Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Pune and Mumbai by the end of 2012. Bangalore and Chennai will also see more of Crusty’s 79 in the coming 90 days. The format of the restaurant is in step with the times – it is vibrant and young, serving fresh food which is easy on the wallet.
“We realise people are conscious about eating out often for two reasons – food being cooked fresh and the cost attached to it. Here at Crusty’s79, we address both and provide fresh and tasty international favourites as well as Barbeque food at a pricing that is easy on the wallet. We will want our customers to return more than once in a week to enjoy the freshly cooked food, said, Krishna Kumar, CEO, Currys Hospitality.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations