Crusty’s 79 from Currys Hospitality
Quick service restaurant serving BBQ and international favourites.August 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Currys Hospitality announces Crusty’s 79, a chain that serves international favourites and BBQ food. Crusty’s 79 is being launched in Bangalore with two outlets at Park Plaza, ITPL and RMZ Infinity, Old Madras Road. Two more Crusty’s 79 will open in Chennai and one in Pune by the end of this month.
Crusty’s79 will be a national brand with its stores in Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Pune and Mumbai by the end of 2012. Bangalore and Chennai will also see more of Crusty’s 79 in the coming 90 days. The format of the restaurant is in step with the times – it is vibrant and young, serving fresh food which is easy on the wallet.
“We realise people are conscious about eating out often for two reasons – food being cooked fresh and the cost attached to it. Here at Crusty’s79, we address both and provide fresh and tasty international favourites as well as Barbeque food at a pricing that is easy on the wallet. We will want our customers to return more than once in a week to enjoy the freshly cooked food, said, Krishna Kumar, CEO, Currys Hospitality.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn