Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
At present, sportswear accounts for around 30% of overall sales at top online fashion retailers across India.December 05, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Curefit, health and fitness startup, may enter online retailing of sportswear soon. The Bengaluru-headquartered firm has already started hiring key executives for the new venture. Curefit was started by Mukesh Bansal, Co-founder of Myntra, and Ankit Nagori, former Flipkart Executive.
At present, sportswear accounts for around 30% of overall sales at top online fashion retailers across India. Thereby, selling sportswear online will start an additional revenue stream for Curefit.
Currently, the health and fitness startup is offering four products like gyms under Cultfit, yoga and meditation centres under Mindfit, health food under Eatfit and primary care with Carefit.
A source close to the deal said, "Work is underway and it will take around six months for the new category to go live."
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years