Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
At present, sportswear accounts for around 30% of overall sales at top online fashion retailers across India.December 05, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Curefit, health and fitness startup, may enter online retailing of sportswear soon. The Bengaluru-headquartered firm has already started hiring key executives for the new venture. Curefit was started by Mukesh Bansal, Co-founder of Myntra, and Ankit Nagori, former Flipkart Executive.
At present, sportswear accounts for around 30% of overall sales at top online fashion retailers across India. Thereby, selling sportswear online will start an additional revenue stream for Curefit.
Currently, the health and fitness startup is offering four products like gyms under Cultfit, yoga and meditation centres under Mindfit, health food under Eatfit and primary care with Carefit.
A source close to the deal said, "Work is underway and it will take around six months for the new category to go live."
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn