Customer experience meet organised
Virtuos Solutions and Oracle RightNow organised the meet.May 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Virtuos Solutions along with Oracle RightNow has hosted the first ever Virtuos 2012 Customer Experience Meet held at the Leela Kempinski, Gurgaon.
The meet was focused on how brands can create compelling value propositions, develop and execute customer experience strategies using Oracle RightNow CX, the customer experience suite and learn from Oracle RightNow’s best practice guidance and expertise of serving over 2000 global customers. The event was attended by CXO level executives from companies including MakeMytrip.com and Flipkart.com who were also panel members and have successfully deployed Oracle RightNowCX suite.
Venky Vijay, Principal Consultant & CEO, Virtuos Solutions stated, “Customer is the key to the survival and prosperity of any business. To provide superior service delivery and experience companies need to think out of the box and invest in solutions to provide Omni channel customer service. We at Virtuos Solutions along with Oracle RightNow are committed to help organisations to provide best in class customer experience.”
Ted Bray, Vice President, Oracle RightNow stated, “Delivering superior customer experience is one of the only sources of sustainable differentiation. The best companies in the world know this, and they focus on it. They know that delivering great service yields more profitability, new customer acquisitions, an increase in customer retention, and more sales to existing customers.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021